Friday, April 20, 2012

Free project

For my project the media I have to use is photo. I was thinking about doing a theme that involves "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to". Lately I've been listening to a lot of music from around that time and it got me thinking about how that song kinda of relates to how stressed I am about school ending. School is so much fun, but all of this work is stressing me out to no end. I was thinking about getting a ton of balloons and confetti and then in the middle of all the fun chaos is a pissed off girl.

I also had another idea about doing an American theme. My friends and I always talk about our American pride, so I thought it would be kind of fun to do a theme based off of that.

My brain is still running with ideas because it's so hard to chose because this is so open ended!

No comments:

Post a Comment