Sunday, May 6, 2012

Free Project

For our last project, all of my brainstorm ideas completely changed last minute this weekend. I decided to capture photos of the four classical elements of the environment (Earth, Air, Fire, and Water).
My intentions were originally set out to do that balloon idea (which actually I used one shot in the end). After the balloon photo shoot, the pictures didn't really turn out like I wanted them to. Also, to make matters worse, my photoshop trial ran out, and I could not edit them the way I wanted to in this amount of time.
Here are a couple of the failed photos:




I was really inspired by Rosie Hardy & Alex Stoddard's work. 

A group of friends and I went camping this weekend, and I decided to bring my camera along. I ended up really liking how the photos all turned out, and it brought a whole new idea to my head. The four classical elements of the environment. 

Earth

Air

Fire

Water





No comments:

Post a Comment